This course provides a comprehensive understanding of 5G¬†mobile networks. It explore the evolution of the 5G network elements¬†toward Virtualized Software based platforms, IP Routing,¬†SDN and New Generation optical transport networks. It examines¬†also how 5G network manages Cloud Oriented services¬†and how it configure itself according with the User terminal capabilities¬†(even nanotechnology based capabilities).
- 5G Core Network Architecture
- Mobile Nanocore Design
- Reconfigurable Multi-Technology Core (RMTC)
- 5G WiFi: 802.11ac
- Cloud Based Cognitive Design
- Cloud RAN: Soft Base Stations
- OMN: Optical Mobile Network
- SDN: Software Defined Networking
- Interoperability between 5G network and legacy Wireless/Wired networks
- Policy Based Router
- QoS/QoE Control
- RTP/RTCP Extensions
- 5G Core Network performance testing
- 5G SuperCore Architecture
- Power saving in 5G Networks
Technical staff and Network Engineers¬†involved in developing and management¬†of new generation universal Core¬†Networks.
A good knowledge of Architecture and¬†Protocols implemented in 4G, LTE,¬†EPC mobile Network.