Acquiring the knowledge necessary to understand how today‚Äôs¬†solutions for Advanced Network Security works and what are¬†their most important features. Network topologies, VPN Solutions,¬†specific firewall functions at the network layer and application¬†are analyzed. The course includes lab sessions on real¬†equipment, in order to better understand the topics and acquire¬†skills of analysis and troubleshooting.
- Next Generation Firewall
- User Policies
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Behavioral Analysis
- Antivirus & Antispam
- URL filtering
- Application Aware Security Services
- Application Layer Gateway (ALG)
- VPNs (IPSec, SSL)
- High Availability (HA)
- Session Management and Load Balancing
- Firewall on Premise and in Cloud
- Virtual Firewall
- Log Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Technical personnel involved in working¬†in network and computer system security,¬†as well as to the designers of ICT¬†security systems.
- LAN and TCP/IP basic understanding.