Acquiring knowledge about tools and solutions for Cloud Computing.¬†After analyzing the physical and logical architecture of¬†a server farm and describing the networking protocols underlying,¬†the new services provided to the end user will be discussed¬†from both a technical and economic point of view.
- Cloud Computing concept
- Cloud Computing architecture
- Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Client interfaces
- Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Applications and configurations
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- System provisioning and application development
- Enterprise Cloud Computing solutions
- Data Breach Prevention
- Backup, Technical Support and Disaster Recovery
- Return On Investment (ROI)
- Network administrators and ICT technical¬†personnel.
- TLC networks and protocols understanding.
Creations of the ‚Äúclouds‚ÄĚ using currently¬†available software tools. Some examples ¬†of implementation and migration to¬†Cloud Computing will be described and¬†discussed.